The 23 things you might not know about me.
1. I love Bananas in Pyjamas.
2. Hetty Spaghetti has always been my favorite Jollibee character.
3. I watch Moomin everyday!
4. When I was a kid, I dreamed of becoming a BIOMAN (I even go to the Church to pray for that).
5. Until my final year in college, my family and friends thought that I’ll probably shift to a pre-med course.
6. I am good with jumping ropes! I can even do exhibitions. You see, when I was in first grade, I was embarrassed infront of my classmates because I didn’t know how to do it. So I practiced really hard. When I reached 2nd grade, I was totally rocking it!! Yeah!
7. I’m very sensitive to mosquito bites (it’s painful, really).
8. I’m into Christmas tv shows, cartoons, and movies- even though it’s not Christmas season.
9. I wake up before 6 am everyday just so I can watch “Hey Arnold” on Nickelodeon (i discovered the cartoon when I was in high school and for some reasons, it made me feel better, that’s why i’ve been watching it ever since).
10. My childhood crushes were McGyver and Doogie Houser.
11. I watched Beverly Hills 90210 without parental supervision when I was a kid.
12. I am often asked if I have foreign blood.
13. When I was five, I went partying with a bunch of high school kids and stole the night by dancing on the floor with the rest of them (it was my aunt’s birthday and her parents rented a club. where are my parents? watching a basketball finals).
14. I am a coffeeholic.
15. I had this mad obsession about witches when I was in 6th grade.
16. I cook good meals and my family likes the way I cook rice.
17. I sleep talk sometimes.
18. I like torturing myself by watching SAW.
19. I once corrected my pre-school teacher for giving wrong lectures about demonstrative pronouns.
20. My first kiss was during Kindergarten. I was the one who kissed the boy.
21. I turn many times whenever I sleep.
22. When I was kid, a doctor was going to inject some medicine in me. I was so scared. What I did was I bit his arm and ran away. Picture this: a little girl running around the hospital…behind her were her family, doctors and nurses. How cool is that? =)
23. No. I am not spoiled. I look like I’m spoiled but no, I’m not.